Central Kentucky Forest Management is a private consulting forestry company. I provide forestry services to forest landowners for a fee. Below you will find my educational and professional background.
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND FORESTRY
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, New York 13210
Bachelor of Science: Forest Resources Management, May 1986
- Present CENTRAL KENTUCKY FOREST MANAGEMENT
Forest Stewardship Plans
- 1993 to 1999 AMERICAN WOOD FIBERS, INC.
Corporate Raw Material Manage
Supplied two manufacturing facilities 35,000 tons of red cedar annually
Supervised 4 wood yard managers and 2 procurement foresters.
- 1986 to 1993 THE FREEMAN CORPORATION
Veneer Sales, Log Yard Manager, Log/Timber Procurement
Negotiated and purchased logs and timber in Kentucky and Ohio.
Graded, sorted, and prepared hardwood veneer logs for production.
Sold hardwood veneers to furniture manufacturers.
- 1986 US FOREST SERVICE
Cruised timber and collected data for Forest Service publication.
- Society of American Foresters, since 1986
- Kentucky Association of Consulting Foresters, since 1999
- Association of Consulting Foresters of America since 2001
References available upon request.